Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Possible to buy small flaps for cills?

Hi, my front cills have taken a hammering from the stones thrown up by the wheels, just an inch or so away. I am going to get them painted, but dont want it happening again...

I have looked but not come up with anything, does anyone know if it is possible to buy some small, discrete plastic mini flaps or guards to mount in front and protect the paintwork? Obviously need to be very small so as not to detract from the looks.....

Thanks..

Are you talking about the end of the sill where it faces the wheel?
What about some 3m clear vinyl (same as the rear arch stone guards) cut to shape and stuck on?

I know that's an option and it may come down to that. But that wont stop the spray of grit back down the car...I was thinking more of a small stubby flap, but dont know how it would fit properly etc...

Maybe something like the rally boys use but cut to a more discreet shape. Could be fixed using `u` clips to the end of the sill maybe ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrellS
Back