Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Got to be having a laugh!

NottsRS

Would be interesting to hear what he has to say about all that ! ... "go on" ask him :grin:

Seems to be storing or dealing from a multi story car park, saying that there is a nice looking Lotus Cortina in the background, wonder if that's original?

The dealer IS in a multi-storey car park which they took over and 'converted' it. There is some real exotica (new stuff even) in that place. They have a MASSIVE stock/set up and how its funded is anyone's guess so they must shift a few :dont know:

Prices are dreamed up from somewhere and whether they've latched on to Jonttt's rose tinted specs I'm not sure. Although some are priced about right if the car's straight.

Would I buy from them? Nope.

They are Keithley Trade Centre reinvented I believe, whose 'reviews' are lengendary :what:

kp964 said:
Would be interesting to hear what he has to say about all that ! ... "go on" ask him :grin:

so gave them a call.... :grin:

remain non the wiser, it's now apparently a touring version after questioning why it had sunroof etc.... non of the history details are available as it's in japanese...

Zingari said:
They are Keithley Trade Centre reinvented I believe, whose 'reviews' are lengendary :what:

Some absolute classic reviews there :grin:

NottsRS said:
kp964 said:

so gave them a call.... :grin:

remain non the wiser, it's now apparently a touring version after questioning why it had sunroof etc.... non of the history details are available as it's in japanese...

Some unsuspecting punter could lose a lot of money ! :nooo:

Utterly scary and I hope nobody unsuspecting gets sucked in there

It does appear to be an import.

So it may be a genuine non-UK spec RS

It's more likely a shonky copy, unless the previous owner was part way through a reverse RS recreation. I've seen a fair few 64RS's and studied many detail photos :)oops:) and this is totally unique :grin: The carpets look like they've just been draped over the rear seat backs :bandit: The only thing that looks RS are the foglight blanks, rear PU and badge lol

Chassis number would be a start but it doesn't look like any RS touring I've ever seen. Lwt it certainly isn't.

NottsRS said:
Zingari said:

Some absolute classic reviews there :grin:

I went down to Keithley many years ago looking at RX7s. They didn't even get up out their seat, just chucked me the keys for a test drive. Don't think it would have managed more than a few miles. :wack:

"trade" is about right, everytng on the forecourt needed work. :thumbs:

Chris

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back