Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seatbacks covered in leather

Bikeracer1098

Suzuka
Was going to get the seatbacks in my 997.2 turbo painted Atlas grey to match the exterior colour of the car.

However after seeing a new 991.2 turbo speced with leather covered hardbacks decided to contact Linas of LSdesign to inquired whether this was possible on my hardbacks

Just collected the completed seats today and am absolutely delighted by the workmanship and his attention to detail. His work is flawless.

Was initially going to go for stone leather however decided on black to complements my cars black leather and stone grey leather interior.

Will hopefully get them fitted back in the car on Monday morning as I'm working all weekend.

Absolutely beautiful. I have that on my list of things to do after seeing someone else posting pictures. Call me precious but I don't let my children in the car with shoes on. If I get them covered I won't let them in at all...tee hee

That is one top notch job. :thumb:

As good as OEM. :lol:

Would be rude not to ask, but how much for the pair (guess £700). :oops:

Nice job looks miles better than stock! Linus does do a good job!!

The workmanship looks absolutely top drawer, very nice.

Another fantastic retrim by Linas I think that looks very very nice and great idea to contrast the rear leather rather than go stone grey. that is OE PLUS in my book,great to see something better than Porsche did. :thumb: :thumb:

The workmanship is amazing- a fantastic job 👌

Wow.. That looks great. The contrast really works well. Certainly better than OE. Nice job Linus.

Great job... I've just had my console done as well from him. It's worth every penny......
What's the price for that????

Wow, I'm stunned by the quality of their work, lovely.

My rear sport backs are perfect so I too ask my youngest to take her shoes off as she sits behind me and theres heehaw leg space. She manages as only 8, but what both girls grumble about is a numb bum as the cushions are pretty thin.

Maybe that's a mod worth doing (if you love your kids), adding some padding to the rear base. :?:

Amazing workmanship.

Very nice indeed. :grin:

I was sceptical when I heard what you were doing but it looks very nice.

Do you live nearby to Linas or did you send the seats down there?

isysman said:
I was sceptical when I heard what you were doing but it looks very nice.

Do you live nearby to Linas or did you send the seats down there?

Yes only live a few miles from his workshop.

Thanks guys, will post up some additional photos once I've refitted the seats on Monday morning :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back