Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fuse box diagram for 1979 Porsche 911 SC?

Soundbud

Hi, just trying to sort out what is what with my 1979 targa. No idea which fuse is what?

The car did not come with a fuse box cover. I bought one off ebay bit I think it's a different layout to the fuse box I have.

The car comes with electric Windows' which was standard I believe on this year model. Rear wiper and rear window Demister. I think the mirrors are electric too.

I took all the fuses out yesterday and cleaned the connectors up replaced all fuses with new ones.

One of the fuses sparks when I insert the fuse but no idea, which circuit this is. Will put this issue into a different thread.

Any help for the fuse and circuit diagram for this year model car would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back