Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GROUP BUY 993/964 Engine Insulation Cover

Alam

Hi Chaps

I've got in touch with Elvira Nehring about the plastic engine insulation covers. These basically tidy up the ugly insulation foam at the top of the 964 & 993 engine bay.

I believe there was a group buy a few years ago. I've spoken with her to replace the plastic with carbon parts (for the extra style factor :grin: ) and she says she might be able to get the price down for 10+

They will be ready end of Jan if there are any takers please copy andadd your name to the bottom of the list specify if its a 993 or 964 you want it for...?

Order List

Please copy and reply with your details. SHe will have a price for me in the next few days with orders ready for delivery end of Jan.

KMA880 (Kash) x2

KMA880 (Kash) x1

Yes please. I'm in.

Please copy and reply with your details. SHe will have a price for me in the next few days with orders ready for delivery end of Jan.

KMA880 (Kash) x2
madge x1

KMA880 (Kash) x1

Yes please. I'm in.

KMA880 (Kash) x2
madge x1
T

KMA880 (Kash) x1
Tallboy x 1 (c)

Copy and paste in the new posts

Updated...

Elvira is asking for (€95 / Carbon) (€60 / Plastic). I've hammered her down a good 30 Euros and its cheaper than the US alternative. Payment would be with her directly (will provide details in due course) or alternatively as one large order. Eitherway will discuss with you all in new year once we have a confirmed number on who are interested in buying.

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1

If you need someone to pack them and post then highway has experience. :what:

Reminded me of Roger Moore nipping into the 'Oh Cult Voodoo' shop Halem in Live and let Die where he buys the snake. "Can you wrap it, lengthways please" :grin:

Re: Copy and paste in the new posts

I am also interested if she can ship to mainland Spain for a reasonable amount.

Updated...

Elvira is asking for (€95 / Carbon) (€60 / Plastic)

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1
- Nacho_mcm x1 (P)

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1 (C)

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1
- Nacho_mcm x1 (P)

GLW.....er..P........? :dont know: :?:

Great initiative! Hope you get your quotas :thumbs:

I'm in.

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1 (C)
- nik x1 (C)

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1
- Nacho_mcm x1 (P)

:thumb:

Happy New Year all...
I was planning on closing this off by the end of the month. I've spoken with Elvira and she will confirm payment methods. Most likely Paypal as its safer and more cost effective.

Anymore takers please put your name down before the end of Jan.
Cheers
Kash

(C) Carbon €95
(P) Plastic €60

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1 (C)
- nik x1 (C)

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1 (?)
- Nacho_mcm x1 (P)

Thanks Kash

Is it worth posting something in the 993 & 964 forums linking to this thread? There might be people who don't check the 'for sale' section regularly but who could be interested. :?:

Hi Madge

yes, please can you do a post redirecting to the original thread.

Cheers
K

I'm in too

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1 (C)
- nik x1 (C)
- RobIpswichUK (C)

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1
- Nacho_mcm x1 (P)

:thumb:

payment options...

i've put a post on the 964/993 pages linking to this thread now.

Elvira has quoted postage to be approx €20 each. IMO that is way too steep so i may attempt to get them all delivered to me and you lucky chaps can either pick them up from me or i can put it in the post for a fraction of the cost above.

The other alternative is paying Elvira directly, i'm easy with either options...

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back