Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: Dansk Dual tip for 964

I'll have a Fabspeed dual outlet and the bumper corner with cutout for sale in the New Year, might be into Feb though to be honest.

Chris G said:
I'll have a Fabspeed dual outlet and the bumper corner with cutout for sale in the New Year, might be into Feb though to be honest.

I already have a complete turbo rear bumper, it came with another deal, that is why I am looking for the dual tip now. I was looking for an used Dansk as I believe it to be one of my cheapest option, unlike Fabspeed, give me a price just in case, but I think I can't spend more on this, I have to finish my resto and I am already way out of my initial budget.

Thanks anyway

Chris, did you already make up your mind to what sort of money will you be asking for? I have a shipment with parts from the UK almost ready to ship, and if the system you have is what I am looking for and not too expensive for me I might pull the trigger... Let me know

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back