Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yellow cayman S manual!

Aero

Hello

I'm after a yellow cayman S in manual

2006-2012 gen 1 or gen 2

Any mileage
Any condition
Any spec

Just want a yellow one.

Thank you

You might be better off finding the best condition car and wrapping it.

Going for a factory yellow one in "any condition" could prove costly...

Must be rarer than.... (insert your choice relating to rocking horses or hens here)..., I don't think I've ever seen a yellow 987 Cayman, even a photograph of one.

Unless you're very patient wrapping or respray might be the way to go if it's got to be yellow.

They look stonkingly good in Yellow.

Buy a silver one and wrap it.

I think there's a yellow on on Pistonheads :dont know:

Do what Kimbo says, have it wrapped professionally. That way you wont compromise on the spec you want for the sake of the colour.

Rocknrolla (now moved to the dark side buying a Ferrari :roll: ) had his 991 wrapped with no issues.

The vlogger Shmee wrapped a GT4, again a great job and when removed perfect paint underneath.

I resist the urge to watch/follow vloggers (
coffee_beans.gif
) but Shmee with the GT4 experience is OK :roll: Now all he needs to do is drop it to sub 80 bags :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back