Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

In Praise of Porsche Torque

Sid at Porsche Torque is one of those unsung heroes of the Porsche world. He's a Porsche nut first. But also a car nut. Especially Minis and other marques. On Sunday he was as giddy showing his Downton MG as he was when he showed us his flat nose (in fact the Downton edged it on his excitement).

He's a star - and not a huge post-er. But in keeping Porsches on the road (including my 996 turbo over 46k miles), he's a legend.

Sid, this is for you :bow:

Totally agree, there are a few people in the Porsche marketplace that share their experience and expertise freely and provide an honest, no bull service, for a fair price. They have no ego and will put their hand up if things go wrong. They're also lovely people, can't be a coincidence. Sid is one of them IMO :thumb:

Sid and his Team are really great, a good cuppa too. The enthusasim and knowledge is really deep and i have no hesitation reccomending their services.....service with a smile and a good olde natter to boot

FRP said:
Sid and his Team are really great, a good cuppa too. The enthusasim and knowledge is really deep and i have no hesitation reccomending their services.....service with a smile and a good olde natter to boot

Couldn't agree more - credit where credit's due. :thumbs:

My car having just come from Tom at 911v, has been in the hands of Sid. Tom spoke very highly of them.

Agreed. I know many on here who have benefited from his expertise as well as his attitude :thumb:

Agree with all of the above as Sid has been looking after my cars since the RSJ days. However, I think he might need to pace himself a bit. Last time I was there he looked absolutely knackered and admitted he hadn't had a break in ages and was feeling very jaded.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back