Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Swissvax Detailer South Wales

adewatson

I've been meaning to post for a while, I had my car fully detailed in April and the difference before and after is incredible.

Just had Nathan back for a winter wax top up which is important as my car lives outdoors.

I couldn't be happier with the results, Nathan's a great guy, well worth a call if your in South Wales and are looking for a high end detailing.

http://www.imagecarcare.co.uk/

https://www.instagram.com/imagecarcare/?hl=en

Lovely job!

Is that Agate Grey? Looks the business...

Thanks! It's actually special order slate grey, quite dark in the flesh and needs to be kept very clean as it shows the dirt worse than black!

that's a very cool colour especially in a turbo and great finish
How long does the swissvax last when outside and regularly washed?

Washed carefully with foam then rinse then 2 bucket wash it was still beading nicely 7 months after initial application. Depth of shine is great and the correction detail itself was amazing, got rid of any haze and swirls, it really transformed the car.

adewatson said:
Washed carefully with foam then rinse then 2 bucket wash it was still beading nicely 7 months after initial application. Depth of shine is great and the correction detail itself was amazing, got rid of any haze and swirls, it really transformed the car.

My car was "Swissvaxed" by the OPC when I bought it...didn't last anything like as long as that. If I can find the time over the Xmas holidays and the weather is kind I might give it a go myself as I have the Swissvax kit as part of the OPC deal.

Not sure if the specific product used makes the difference, the wax used on my car is Zuffenhaussen, apparently specifically made for Porsche paint.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for good Christmas weather!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back