Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rennline Center Lock T06 Wheel Alignment Tool

GrahamSneddon

Trainee
Anyone know of a cheaper alternative than the Rennline?

GrahamSneddon said:
Anyone know of a cheaper alternative than the Rennline?

I am assuming that you have ceramics as otherwise there really isn't any need for one of those (I've had centre locks for many years and have never felt the need, but I am on steel). To answer the question though, the only other one that I have heard of is that Suncoast in the US offer one for way less than the official Porsche option or the Rennline http://www.suncoastparts.com/product/CLTOOL.html.

In all honesty, there are probably engineering shops that could make one for a fraction of what people are charging though.

Thank you for the reply :)

Yes I have ceramic disks on my new car.
I had normal disks with center locks on my last car so never really worried about taking the wheels off, I was just really careful.
I'm just a bit concerned now with the ceramics as they are so expensive.

Yes the tool is a reduculas price and tbh it's just a pice of pipe with a screwed end and a dome cap at the other, the engineering option is a good idea.

Just require the screw tread size and wheel center diameter.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back