Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne 955 Turbo owner

Nico955

Hey guys, Just signed up and finding it very useful already. Great forum :thumbs:

I own a 2005 Cayenne 955 Turbo. Coming from the AMG scene I absolutely love this beast. It's a basalt black with black leather with factory fitted Porsche design kit. Very well maintained from Porsche and all important upgrades completed by previous owner and myself.

Bought completely standard just few exterior mods done by myself which includes 22' turbo wheels, 4x refurbished calipers, piper cross drop in panel filters, lowering links and full LED upgrade kit.

Future plans are secondary cat delete, x pipe & rear boxes, ipd plenum and intercoolers.

It's a weekend car so always looking forward to the weekend to enjoy her

:lol:

Here's some pics,

:welcome: aboard Nico

Even if your engine is at the wrong end. :wink:

That look you've achieved is absolutely bang on, just what I would aim for if I ever get one.

Thanks guys. I'm very meticulous when it comes to my cars. Always want them looking smart :grin: :grin:

Porsche News said:
congrats, that must have been good value :thumb:

Paid strong money for it. Looked at 6 before I decided on one. Most where 03-04 standard looking cayenns with 100k + on the clock.

Wanted black on black and completely stock and under 70k.

My odometer just ticked 62k

:worship: :worship:

Nico,
Welcome to the forum ....are you based near Aberdeen ... I saw a Turbo , looked like this oneparked in Union Square on Friday....?

It looks good for sure ,even if it wasn't ....I love the wheels......and the lines of the turbo look great on the 955....

Cheers,
Terry

Hey Terry, no I'm not from Abeerden. I'm from London :hand:

Nico,
Welcome to the forum ....are you based near Aberdeen ... I saw a Turbo , looked like this oneparked in Union Square on Friday....?

It looks good for sure ,even if it wasn't ....I love the wheels......and the lines of the turbo look great on the 955....

Cheers,
Terry

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back