Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 suspension upgrade

bryce

So off the back of my other thread.. Who has changed the suspension and to what. What are the notable changes. I'm sure KW and Manthey will get a mention..

I've had Moton Clubsport remote canister 2-way on mine for 5 years. Good but expensive :thumb:

What model do you have OP?

I recently upgraded my 996.2 to Nitron's 3-way kit. Really impressed, the control is so much better, feels like 150kg has been removed from the car.

Considered many options, I'm sure they are all a massive improvement and everyone rates their own so it was tough to work out which is best. If you are happy to go all-in for Ohlins, everyone seems to agree they are best.

997.2 GT3. For track use only at the Nurburgring.

I haven't heard much (good or bad) about the Moton. Are they euro or US?

A friend of mine is running N3 on his CSL. Superb and remote reservoirs are a bonus on a damp day.

bryce said:
997.2 GT3. For track use only at the Nurburgring.

I haven't heard much (good or bad) about the Moton. Are they euro or US?

Moton were a Dutch company that are now owned by AST.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back