Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help with PM link not working

mzmini

Hi all I have a PM from Phil 997 which when I click to open it I receive the following message (General Error can not update PM read status for user)is this due to the content of Phil's PM lol or a different matter
thank you
MZ

It means the status was altered at the time you attempted to view a locked table.

ie Phil 997 edited or deleted as you were trying to read it.

The giveaway (at Phil's end) will be a spawned (ghost) PM in his sent box.

It's a database glitch.

Thanks GT4 I was hoping it was some adult content :eek:

:floor: :floor: Hi Chris , I will resend it mate . and will add some adult stuff :floor: :floor:

Mods, can you keep an eye on these two.

:thumb:

GT4 how do I get rid of my spawned ghost as I now cannot delete the PM that cant be opened , I have resent a new one to mzmini :thumb: :grin:

You can't (without forum purge)

As I say, it is a glitch.

(PS I meant OUTBOX, not SENTBOX)

Have you tried having your ghost exorcised Phil :dont know:

There is no content, it is a pointer that has gone FUBAR

mzmini said:
Have you tried having your ghost exorcised Phil :dont know:

No but I walked the dog does that count :grin: :grin: not sure I like having a ghost in my outbox, but its not making my eyes water so should be ok .

GT4 said:
You can't (without forum purge)

As I say, it is a glitch.

(PS I meant OUTBOX, not SENTBOX)

better not ask for a forum purge , I might bet banned for being a disruptive element :floor: :floor:

And MODS your right to keep an eye on us especially Chris :grin: :thumb:

Excuses me Mr 997 Phil why is it that when SWMBO is watching Strictly Come Cooking or what ever its called and I bust out laughing she will turn to me and say what has he written this time ,the he being YOU young Phil :hand:

mzmini said:
Excuses me Mr 997 Phil why is it that when SWMBO is watching Strictly Come Cooking or what ever its called and I bust out laughing she will turn to me and say what has he written this time ,the he being YOU young Phil :hand:

:grin: :grin: I think you mean its called "sickly dum prancing"or at least that's what my swmbo watches or is it the program where they are all fighting to became the best master baker 2016. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back