Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

trying to find a 987 spyder manual...

adrian993

trying to get a good condition not high mileage spyder.

Would need to be in manual, with bucket seats and no zircon

if possible, non radio and PCCBs!

would appreciate any leads!

Thanks!

There was one at Wilmslow Porsche a couple of weeks ago. I assume you're talking about a 987 car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-B...834949?hash=item51efd17e45:g:vggAAOSw4GVYOH1q

s-l1600.jpg

If I were going for a Spyder I would insist on the carbon bucket seats. Though they were standard, so many appear to have been sold with the no cost option of comfort seats and they are just not as special as the real deal.

As the rearward visibility is not great and you will at some point have to park it with the hood up, so I'd also want the parking sensors.

Personally i'd want one with a/c too, as it makes a hell of a difference to keeping the screen clear on non-dry days and on hot days, a/c is essential.

Other than that, a manual would be nice (though i found the short shift to be rather stiff on the one I tried) or if its is a PDK car, then find one with paddles rather than the steering wheel buttons (unless you happen to like them of course).

Lastly - and this is very personal, i think they look best in white!

adrian993 said:
hoping to find it Q1 of this year~

Have you persuaded David to sell you his. His is the only one with the spec you are looking for that I know of. His wont be cheap though!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back