Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bizarre PCM Navigation issue

RCS

Using the Sat Nav today and was about 2 or 3 miles from my destination for a meeting at 15.00, there had been a slight hold up, but wasn't worried when it said eta 14.58.

Then the 3pm news came on Radio2, and yes the clock said 15.00. With every minute I took to get to the destination the eta time bottom left of screen went backwards, i.e. 14.58, then 14.57 etc, so when I arrived it said eta 14.55, even though it was about 15.05!!

It behaved on the way home, but anyone seen this before? Any thoughts why it should suddenly do this within a few miles of the end point (which it correctly announced I had reached), or is there some strange undocumented space time continuum anomaly in darkest Lincolnshire :?:

When your Home Pc messes around you turn it off and back on again .. do the same by locking and unlocking the car ... if fault persists then it is a fault .. if not its a computer haveing a hissy fit and needed turning off .

If it happens every month, could be the cycle?

I shall keep my eye on it, and yes switching on and off often fixes all sorts of faults :pc:

As for the cycle, i think I'd rather it was a space time continuum issue. :wink:

Those of us with a military radar background call the switch it off, have a brew and switch it back on the Ferranti reset.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back