Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear fog Lights

lewisloo

Hi Guys
looking for any help on re locating the rear fogs on my 1984 3.2 Carrera from below the bumper to be included in the light strip, any ideas or fixes for this?
many thanks
Lewis

If I remember correctly the later rear light strip has them built in. All you need to do is cut out the recess in the rear panel for the back of the light. Simple mod to do. Must be over 20 years ago I did mine😱 Must be getting old😀
Have a look on impactbumpers.com one of the guys on there deals in air cooled parts might have a later rear light in stock

Just done this mod myself....lots of details on impactbumpers. You convert offside reverse light to foglight by extending and feeding foglight wire into light cluster through drainhole, disconnect reverse light feed and replace with foglight feed with female clip. Change white bulb to red led. No need to cut into wire harness and before anyone says anything, sails through MOT. May sound complicated but easy for even a dumbo like me....20 minute job!

as Bob says - easy enough to do.
Have a search on impactbumpers.com under 'reverse light mod' :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaindelon
Back