Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Grand Tour on Amazon Prime: Episode 1, 2 & 3

RobIpswichUK

Well Anazon Prime released the show early, I could see it available at about 10:30 Thursday evening, so thought I'd spend just over an hour of my time and see what the 3 stooges were doing with a new format.

My verdict - kept the good parts of Top Gear, and made it back into more of a car show, so thoroughly enjoyed it!

Holy Trinity VT was pretty good! New track interesting in a weird way.

What does everyone else think???

Don't have Amazon Prime so won't be watching it until it's free to air. This is going to be massively pirated as many countries don't get Amazon Prime.

Really enjoyed it

Opening sequence gave me goosebumps. Forget the 3 stooges...

Production is top quality , filming, music ...
spending $$ that BBC probably weren't prepared to :?:

Is it possible to watch this in Germany do you know?

I have been reading good reports an other forums will be signing up soon :thumb:

Currently they are offering £20 off (so £59 per year) too if you are going to sign up

Cheers Rob will do :thumbs:

I've resisted Prime up to now, but at £1 a week what's not to like?

Amazon prime is excellent. I can order almost anything ...batteries, washing powder, dvds, stuff for kids ... CTEK battery conditioner :grin: it arrives next day.
Jeez... you can order groceries now

Wouldn't be without it

spent my £59 and i can say (for me) well worth it.

Top Gear (sorry The Grand Tour) is back.

I have just spent my £59.00 too. I use amazon a fair bit so probably pay for itself. Looking forward to sitting down to this one the next few days :)

Thanks for the heads up.

I've never really noticed Amazon prime, got netflix and sky but for £59 worth a try.

Set the app up on my TV and the show is available in UHD, happy days. Just about to go away for the weekend so will watch it one night next week in full UHD glory :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back