Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recommendations for a body shop in West Yorkshire ??

Carrerascott

Silverstone
Anyone have any recommendations for a body shop within a reasonable distance of Leeds/Wakefield in West Yorkshire preferably with Porsche experience. Need a few bits doing such as front bumper and bonnet but important that I get a paint colour match to the existing remaining 12 year old paint. I have done a bit of research and come up with these potentials:

Prestige Body Shop - Birdwell, Barnsley
Zuffen Works - Huddersfield
MW Bodyworks - Elvington, York

Anybody have experience of the above or suggest anywhere else??

Thanks in advance

I took my 993 to Performance Porsche in Brighouse for a service & was very impressed with the workshop & paint shop facilities (albeit very higldy pigldy, in ad hoc buildings).

http://www.performance-porsche.co.uk/

I haven't used the paint shop but I'd definitely go and visit the guys, it's an Aladdin's cave of many projects & you'll definitely get to see the quality of the work.

Talk to Russ at Revolution Porsche

I know Russ, he looks after the car mechanically and services it. TBH I didnt realise they did bodywork as such or do they contract it out? Will give him a ring :thumb:

He is well connected for good bodyshops (not cheap - approaching Porsche-approved bodyshop prices without the warranties) as well as detailers, machine polishers, wheel refurbers.
Whilst you're asking him, ask him about Performance Porsche.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back