Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPI in Harlow.

Pincherrn

Hi all.
Been looking at a possible car in Harlow. At a dealer but is there anywhere that could do a PPI. The car is in getting engine work done at the moment. I only made first contact today so am going to email them a load of questions. I want to know who is doing the work and if the bores can be checked while they are there.
Car is being sold by Lakeside Cars who seem to have a good reputation on here and they were very helpful on the phone.

Cheers

Colin

I'm interested to know the answer to this one. I've just put a deposit down on a 997.1 C2S cabriolet from Lakeside...

Any recommendations for a PPI?

So far:

1. Porsche Dynamics - will inspect bores, dealer recommends, not that well documented on the internet.

2. Gary Harris - Spoke to Gary yesterday, he seems to know his stuff, but doesn't inspect the bores.

3. DSD Motorwerks - Not sure if they actually perform inspections!

4. Autostrasse - As above, not sure if they perform inspections.

Any other recommendations? Very keen to have the bores inspected so I can relax and enjoy the car!

Link to the car if anyone's interested or knows it:
http://www.lakesidecars.com/used-ca...k-997-38-carrera-2-s-convertible-4/?tab=video

PPI in Harlow

Try Tony Ruggles at Carrera Engineering in Nazeing.

Check out his web site for contact details

Re: PPI in Harlow

Les Richards said:
Try Tony Ruggles at Carrera Engineering in Nazeing.

Check out his web site for contact details

That's good to know ! Only about 5 miles away ... been looking for someone to fit my tandem oil pump, and I suspect my AOS is on it's way out

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back