Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1999 Carrera 4, Time warp condition

Lovely I really like that although a guide price of £23k to £25k for a 996 C4 tiptronic with ruffled leather albeit in time warp condition may perhaps be a tad toppy

:?:

Halve the price and you're somewhere near. As stated - tip box, ruffled leather + after market wheels, boot lid and rear spoiler thingy. Rubber doesn't work with time warping, all rots at the same rate.

alex yates said:
:?:

Halve the price and you're somewhere near. As stated - tip box, ruffled leather + after market wheels, boot lid and rear spoiler thingy. Rubber doesn't work with time warping, all rots at the same rate.

Tend to agree with you.

Thanks for comments guys

Looks like a great car to me, good luck with the sale.

Robertb said:
Looks like a great car to me, good luck with the sale.

Thanks Rob!

SOLD, Hammer price bang on estimate plus 5% Buyers commision. Sad to see her go, and hopefully she has found a new owner who will enjoy half as much as I have. :sad:

Palladium said:
that's good news for the 996 brigade. well done.

Wow ^^^+1

So hammer fell at 23k? Any competition for the car?

Cheers
z

Stuart Mackay said:
SOLD, Hammer price bang on estimate plus 5% Buyers commision. Sad to see her go, and hopefully she has found a new owner who will enjoy half as much as I have. :sad:

what did it sell for ?

Was certainly a lovely condition 996. Can't be many left in that sort of condition I suppose. Well done :thumbs:

911UK said:
Stuart Mackay said:

what did it sell for ?

New owner would have written a cheque for £25k

I think 25k is what a 996 Carrera should be considering what you get. Any 996 is a really great driving machine. Epic fun on the twisties. What can you buy instead at that price?

Niall996 said:
I think 25k is what a 996 Carrera should be considering what you get. Any 996 is a really great driving machine. Epic fun on the twisties. What can you buy instead at that price?

well, this may have lifted the bar. tiptronic aswell.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back