Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trouble for a friend trying to sign up

Eggman

Dear Admin,

A friend of mine is trying to sign up, yet the email verifications never come through to his email address. He has tried more than once to sign up with different profile names and email addresses.

Please can you advise? Has the board had new members successfully signing up recently?

Many thanks,

Eggman

Eggman, tell your friend sometimes your face just doesn't fit, and we are quite selective in here :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: but on a serious note hope he gets signed up soon :thumb: :grin:

Thanks Admin! He says he's received an email from you.

@ Phil - Harsh but fair! :lol:

Eggman said:
Thanks Admin! He says he's received an email from you.

@ Phil - Harsh but fair! :lol:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb:

He's still not having any joy, is it possible to view if any new members are getting through the vetting process?

Eggman said:
He's still not having any joy, is it possible to view if any new members are getting through the vetting process?

Have you sent a PM to site admin, asking them to fix it for him. :thumb:

Cheers Phil, he did email them, to which they did reply. But sadly nothing has been rectified just yet.

Have finally made it on, but now I have managed it, not sure I want to be here anymore!

I'm getting bullied before I have even made my first post! :lol:

@ Admin - Decided to try one last time using Google Chrome (instead of IE) and my work email address. Got the activation instantly.

The return of Marty Wild said:
Have finally made it on, but now I have managed it, not sure I want to be here anymore!

@ Admin - Decided to try one last time using Google Chrome (instead of IE) and my work email address. Got the activation instantly.

:floor: Good to see your finally here , Love the name. Always had the hots for Kim when I was young :grin: :grin: lots of friendly banter and good advise and I am sure you will give me some payback at some point :floor: :floor: hope to hear more from you :grin: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks a lot Phil, there was a lot of good stuff from the 80s.... including my good self.

They do say revenge is a dish best served cold don't they! :wink:

Did I seeing you locked in dialogue with Pothole (who I suspect goes by 'Cmoose' on PH) with the key issues of 'Bore Scoring' over in the Cayman/Boxxy forum?

If so, I'd love a bit of advice over in those parts!

Cheers

Blimey they'll let anyone on here these days, used to be a select bunch. :welcome:

Hello Rob, what are the chances!!

Wonder if we would have made the connection if I had ended up with the profile name I had originally intended to use. The clues are there, I think I might have clocked on to it being you.

That is a mighty fine post count you have there!

Hello Rob, what are the chances!!

Wonder if we would have made the connection if I had ended up with the profile name I had originally intended to use. The clues are there, I think I might have clocked on to it being you.

That is a mighty fine post count you have there!

Yes my post count is a sad indictment of around 10 yrs of cyber-loafing. :paperbag:

Thanks a lot Phil, there was a lot of good stuff from the 80s.... including my good self.

They do say revenge is a dish best served cold don't they! :wink:

Did I seeing you locked in dialogue with Pothole (who I suspect goes by 'Cmoose' on PH) with the key issues of 'Bore Scoring' over in the Cayman/Boxxy forum?

If so, I'd love a bit of advice over in those parts!

Cheers

Aha yes you did mate, it got so hillary and donald that the Mods locked the thread :grin: oh well , I have posted on your other thread re those questions mate , feel free to PM me if you want to. If you have read the phil v pothole thread you will know which camp I am in on the issues lol . Good to hear you finally decided stop lurking and join and that your getting ready to do the mid engine thing. they are supposed to be really really nicely balanced cars I look forward to following your buying progress :thumb: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back