Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

my sc

Looks cracking :thumbs: Is it zermatt?

I'm liking that chum. Keep it real, keep it original :thumb:

Pasha trim is superb but not good when you've had 10 pale ales and a mutton tikka vindaloo :oops:

I also love the black and white pasha, might get an original sc steering wheel in the new year, that one is called a nardi or something. its been a big deal getting all the jobs done, its not for the faint hearted, a new Porsche drivers door lock is a scandalous price supplied and fitted, especially when you think its a wd40 job.

Still, mechanically, electrically and cosmetically, I have done my bit, literally everthing works, right down to the brand new electric heated wing mirror motors and new wiring, which required the door off and all sorts of messing about.

My advice, don't think that little jobs are little, unless its a bulb or something.

I am pleased I have done all this, but I wont be doing it again on any other air cooled.

very nice car Palladium, looks mint. how long have had the car for exactly? any major work done to it?

owned it since may, it had new dansk exhaust and heat exchangers in april just before I bought it. it has had a full brake overhaul incl new calipers and lines and dustshields. its had new turbo track rods, new fuel pump brackets and cover plate, a weld on the torsion area, a new suspension bush, new elec wing mirror motors and lenses, electrics in ignition sorted,new sunroof guides, new ignition switch and relays, new horn contacts, new Porsche drivers door lock, new oil level gauge sender unit, new luggage lamp, new washer jets, new number plate bulb unit, full service with valve adjustment and tune up.

everything works as it should, even the heater.

A great car.

Chelsea (or Albert) Bridge circa sometime in the late 70's.

Kimbo said:

I think I ended up with stiletto heel marks in my headling near that bridge :what:

Kimbo said:

A great car.

a superb picture, like from a film, is that you behind the wheel kimbo?

:thumbs:

I have just been up to autofarm today, for some basic maintenance, I dumped the electric ariel (kept sticking) plus I don't want it coming up when I just want cd, they put a basic black one on, it looks good, you don't need it up much to get a good radio signal, which is good.

I had some connectors for the elec wing mirrors renewed, and a new set of wiper blades.

On the way up a strong smell of petrol developed in the car, it was found to be an old repair on the main fuel line in the engine area, had failed.

Autofarm put it right for me, an easy fix, pretty lucky that I was on the way there.

Excellent service from autofarm.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back