Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 19" 997 Carrera S II + Nokian Winter tyres SOLD

Megatron

Hi - so I no longer have my 997 C4S so am selling my winter wheels - they are getting in the way and my wife wants them gone!

I bought these from Sheffield OPC two years ago. They are suitable for a widebody 997 i.e. Carrera 4 and Carrera 4S. I have quite a few pictures - the alloys all have light scuffs apart from one, I had intended to get them refurbished before selling them; but someone may wish to powder coat them and I know that many would prefer to see them as they are before cosmetic enhancement.

I will leave these on here for a month or so to see if there is any interest; then I'll look at getting them refurbished.

The tyres are Nokian Winter WRs; are "N" rated (as pointed out below), 235/35 on the front and 295/30 on the rear. Tread depth is 7.7mm on the fronts and 5.9mm on the rears.

In view of the scuffs I'd like £850 for them plus delivery - but if you come and pick them up you can have them for £825 (I'm in Sheffield) and I can deliver within say a 30 mile radius. - SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm firm on the prices and will also be listing them on E-bay (but for a bit more). Hope someone on the forum wants them first!

Please drop me a PM if you want to discuss.

Thanks!

I have exactly those wheels and tyres.
Great price that (I paid £1250 last winter !) they shouldn't hang around for long ! Good luck with sale. :thumb:

Worth adding they are "N" rated by Porsche :grin:

askgeez said:
I have exactly those wheels and tyres.
Great price that (I paid £1250 last winter !) they shouldn't hang around for long ! Good luck with sale. :thumb:

Worth adding they are "N" rated by Porsche :grin:

Thanks - hopefully someone will snap them up before I have to get them on fleabay!

GLWTS
Great price . Can't go wrong , residual value come resale wouldn't be much lower :thumb:

Funny enough, just fitted my winter set a few hours ago.

Had a few nibbles but these are still available;

Reduced to £850 on the forum if they are gone before xmas!

The ebay link is from 9apart, they've obviously bought them and are now retailing them through the business. ;)

C.

Really, I hadn't noticed :roll:

You do know how searching works, it's not a passive process.

Actually before anyone speculates anymore these are now sold - and to a member of this forum who has just taken delivery - and not to 9apart (though they did offer me more than the forum member paid).

Thanks to all who enquired - I took less cash to give a forum member a better deal and have to say that the difference between what 9apart are selling these at and what they offered me represents a £550 mark up. Obviously they have to pay VAT etc. but even still..

These are NOT my wheels FYI Cableguy. Obviously

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back