Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Butchered 997 Turbo

I'm no purist but that was horrible to watch!

It`s amazing :thumb:

Some determination, a lack of education, a shark saw, rubbish GRP plastic wide arches and lots of self tapping screws can turn a fantastic car into an utter monstrosity in a few days :sad:

These people should be shot on sight :judge:

Not sure what's more shocking what they did to the car - or the fact it won best in show :eek:

Worse than FGM :sad:

A bunch of "Ladyboys" (or "chicks with dicks") destroy a 997 turbo ... horrible in every way :nooo:

Did you see that rear wing? I can't think of one good thing they to that car while it was in their care.

omg! Car looked awesome before they started chopping it up! They must have read too many "Max Power" magazines.

Best of show!!! Who was judging?? Stevie Wonder....

Those arches look like I made them out of bits of stuff I had lying around in the garage.

Why would you do that?

I think 'best of show' was something to do with the ping pong ball trick they did at the end of the video!... Wait I might be confusing videos here :roll:

I get the whole each to their own. And maybe if the car was in a bad way to start with, accident damaged or something. It just seems such a shame to start sawing bits off a car like that.

911tom said:
I think 'best of show' was something to do with the ping pong ball trick they did at the end of the video!... Wait I might be confusing videos here :roll:

woah, i was just about to go back and re-watch that video then! :floor:

Ian King Customs ???

more

Fu King Customs from where i'm sat......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back