Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

At least five 918's for sale at the moment

ms2015

Don't recall seeing so many for sale at the same time - at least five at the moment showing on autotrader

Romans £1.095m in black
Tom Hartley jr £1.1m in liquid silver
Deca motors £1.2m in GT Silver
OPC Colchester £1.4m in white
OPC Colchester £1.4m in black

Just an observation!

Manchester Bentley have as well from memory. Unless it sold I'm the last week or so

Interesting, iirc these weren't that easy to sell when new, so why's there a premium now??

I think there are like 3-4 P1's for sale on PH too. Given they made less P1's than 918's that is a high percentage.

As soon as the original purchasers knew they were in the clear to start selling them (ie Porsche would let them buy another new low production car) last year, loads went on the market within a couple of months, I know of a few places that have still not sold, which I am surprised about. I assumed they wouldn't sit in any showroom for long at all.

Ah that is interesting @infrasilver and explains it

I wonder at what price they start shifting, then again most sellers probably in the position where they are fairly comfortable to be patient and see if the market comes to their asking price

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back