Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

David Beckham in his 911

carkid

Firstly, I don't actually read The Sun, but I noticed this......

Looks a very nice car......I wouldn't be in a replica though if I had Beckham's disposable income....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...oys-cruise-around-town-in-sporty-porsche-911/

nintchdbpict000275206737.jpg

Wonder who taught him to use the gearbox as his last dabble in aircooled was a 993 Tiptronic :grin:

70 bags in 2013 for it. For that I'd front air vents sorting :what:

Rossi911 said:
that man makes anything look cool

And expensive:
U-Boat watches
Belstaff jackets

Both of which I wanted but couldn't afford at the time, and both of which are now 4x as expensive following his involvement!

I heard that he was bringing out a range of after shaves and colognes. Word is that the brand name is to be called "Scent Off"

pzero said:
I heard that he was bringing out a range of after shaves and colognes. Word is that the brand name is to be called "Scent Off"

I'll look into that when I run out of Blue Stratos :thumb:

Zingari said:
pzero said:

I'll look into that when I run out of Blue Stratos :thumb:

...... Zingers I thought you were more of a Brut sort of guy ....... :mrgreen:

Old Spice over Imperial Leather.

If Porsche had any sense they sign him up.

He probably just added 5% to the value of all watercooled 911's(to offset the Brexit affect we keep hearing about😀)

arry said:
Rossi911 said:

And expensive:
U-Boat watches
Belstaff jackets

Both of which I wanted but couldn't afford at the time, and both of which are now 4x as expensive following his involvement!

I still prefer Barbour to buy into the fact they are made in England and you can send it back for repairs etc. In a previous life the 'Northumberland' was 'standard issue' :roll: Trouble is they last a lifetime as the one I bought 28yrs ago is still going strong :thumb:

However like a moth to a flame I bought a Belstaff to find they are made in Romania. Clearly trading on English heritage and A-list pricing :nooo: It's part of a large plot to get back into motorcycling. I'm buying all the kit first then plant the seed with Mrs Z I need the bike :grin:

Zingari I think your choice of wording might not impress the good lady!

I'm buying all the kit first then plant the seed with Mrs Z I need the bike Grin

Zingari said:
arry said:
Rossi911 said:

And expensive:
U-Boat watches
Belstaff jackets

I still prefer Barbour to buy into the fact they are made in England and you can send it back for repairs etc. In a previous life the 'Northumberland' was 'standard issue' :roll: Trouble is they last a lifetime as the one I bought 28yrs ago is still going strong :thumb:

However like a moth to a flame I bought a Belstaff to find they are made in Romania. Clearly trading on English heritage and A-list pricing :nooo: It's part of a large plot to get back into motorcycling. I'm buying all the kit first then plant the seed with Mrs Z I need the bike :grin:

Barbour don't make a decent motorcycle jacket do they? Having said that I doubt Belstaff do either these days.

easternjets said:
Zingari I think your choice of wording might not impress the good lady!

I'm buying all the kit first then plant the seed with Mrs Z I need the bike Grin

Depends if I'd get a bike out of it :what:

Last week a guy I know was doing about 10mph through town on his motorbike when a woman pulled straight out of a side junction and ran him over........she very kindly then sped off before anyone got her registration plate and has not come forward since.
He now finds himself with 4 broken ribs and a fractured spine.
I would urge anyone not to fall to the lure of getting a bike- even if you are a perfectly safe road user there's a bloody lot of idiots out there.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back