Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Overview video of the new 2017 Panamera Turbo and 4S

akesanto

Hi guys,

As a 911 owner I was invited to the launch event of the new Panamera, so I grabbed my camera with me and shot a little overview video of the event and the new models.

I have to say the new Panamera looks really sharp and the interior is on a totally new level. Overall the package looks really really good :)

Here's a link to the video if you'd like to check it out:
https://youtu.be/4FwutxWS4wo

Attachments

• panamera_still_5_968.jpg
    panamera_still_5_968.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 3,803
I sw it about a month ago at the PEC....might impressive bit of kit. Looks so much better than the old model and the interior is a game changer. They're going to sell lots of them!

Cheib said:
I sw it about a month ago at the PEC....might impressive bit of kit. Looks so much better than the old model and the interior is a game changer. They're going to sell lots of them!

So true! I heard that all the new Panamera Hybrids coming to Finland in the first wave are already pre-sold out. Going to have a test drive with the 4S in November and hopefully shoot a few more video clips with it :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back