Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997GT2 KLINE INCONEL Race Exhaust

Felix_KlineExhausts

A mint condition full Inconel spec system is ready to find a new home!

For Porsche 997GT2

System is ex demo and has very few miles of use. All in perfect condition, comes with Kline warranty.

It includes :

- Inconel DECAT pipes
- 100cell Motorsport HJS cat pipes
- Inconel 90mm tips

Price is 2700 GBP shipped to UK. A real deal considering the 5000 GBP normal retail price :thumb:

Feel free to PM or email [email protected]

VERY IMPORTANT - on request we can modify it to fit 997TT

Attachments

• 997gt2_inco_154.jpg
    997gt2_inco_154.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 3,980
  • 997gt2_inco2_660.jpg
    997gt2_inco2_660.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 3,980
Nice bit of kit. Out of interest, would that fit a 997.2 turbo?? Looks the same as mine.

Hi Felix,
I have replied to your message.... I'm in for that.

Regards,
Terry

Norfolk & Idea said:
Nice bit of kit. Out of interest, would that fit a 997.2 turbo?? Looks the same as mine.

It s a proper kit for sure! It will only work on generation 1 997TT. But no worries, your Kline package is spot on already :thumb:

Have you taken this then Tel??

Hey Felix just out of interest, are the silencers on this any smaller than the ones on mine? They look smaller in the photos.

isysman said:
Hey Felix just out of interest, are the silencers on this any smaller than the ones on mine? They look smaller in the photos.

Hey Terence! Exact same size mufflers, maybe the close up photos make it look bigger.

Felix_KlineExhausts said:
isysman said:

Hey Terence! Exact same size mufflers, maybe the close up photos make it look bigger.

No I thought they looked smaller. :D

Great looking system.

kozzi said:
Have you taken this then Tel??

Yes mate, I have .....

Looking forward to getting this one fitted ..... I've been viewing Isysmans install and video on the Kline over and over .... will have to post one myself once this is on ....

T

Didn't Felix post that it only fitted gen 1 997T

your sig says gen 2 ?

vlad said:

your sig says gen 2 ?

True, but with more work to modify the fitment it will be done :thumb:

Terry is the official new owner :thumbs:

vlad said:

your sig says gen 2 ?

Hi clad, Yeah, I spotted that also, We discussed that after the advice on here but resolved it to mod to fit the Gen 2 Turbo S... so I am happy with that...

Thanks for noting that though...
T

FRESH UPDATE >>

As first suspected, modifying the system to fit a gen II 997TT would not of had and ideal end result. So, 911TEL is getting a brand new Inconel system instead!

This means, the system is still available! It can be fitted to a GT2 or gen 1.

The system can be ordered with new decat pipes or new 100/200cell cat pipes.

PM for details :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back