Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 R LHD sells at bonhams for €483k = £436k

One of my favourite 911s, when my boat comes in it will be alongside a 993RS and a 997 Sport Classic. :cloud9:

Zen Ben said:
wow, how much were/are these from a dealer new?

Basic price = £136,901

It was listed as a production car and is built on the main production line at Zuffenhausen amongst 718s and all other 911s but no ordinary punter would have got a look in regarding a purchase.

RHD cars will change hands for a lot more than the one is this thread.

Oh, so no point me selling my house to buy the next special edition then for a quick turn around then? :floor:

Plus VAT on the bid price, fees and transport cost if registered in EU :?: Someone really wanted one,

Unbelievable figure!!!

I know of an independent dealer who bid recently on an 'R' at £450k and was outbid.

Its like Tulip mania, coincidentally driven by the debasement of currency value by governments.

Smoke and mirrors :thumb:

Flipped for a £300k profit :eek:

How many cars came to the UK?
I wonder for each OPC, how many cars did you need under your belt to get an allocation?
A north west OPC needed to better 60 cars in 4 years I'm told
Anyone else got any indications of what it took?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back