Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Good service from Protyre Slough

MJA911

This could be useful to thames valley/west of London dwellers.

Had 4 x Eagle F1s fitted on wife's car by major fitter's mobile service and despite 2 attempts there was tremor in the steering that wasn't there before. Took the car to Protyres Slough, they said it had been done using the counter-balance method, they re-did all 4 for £27 and car is perfect. Also had the car 4-wheel aligned for £62. To their credit, original fitter refunded me the £27.

So, took the 997 there today as I felt the balancing was not 100% despite being recently done. They weren't out by much, but I watched how the guy got them spot on. I've been to Protyre Slough a few times, they are obliging without flanneling and from watching them work they do seem to give a damn and they'll price match on tyres if they can.

have heard good reports about that branch before..................................sadly not such glowing ones on other branches though :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back