Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Tuning and OEM parts lots 996 and 997

ELA

Barcelona
Brand new, only removed one of each from the boxes to photograph. The combined weight saving of these fitted with CUP2's compared to the OEM wheels and PS2 tyres currently fitted with 15mm spacers on my 996 is -15.4kg. These will fit perfectly for a Narrow body 996, filling the arches the equivalent to the OEM wheels +15mm spacers front and rear. They are a forged T6061 wheel completely customised/a one-off set and were painstakingly designed taking over 4 months to get right:
7x17 ET29 front
8.5x17 ET 31 rear
I have had them made in these sizes so that 215/45r17 and 255/40r17 CUP2 tyres can be used as the optimum choice:

£2500

997 GT2/GT3 "club sport" front roll cage extention in white - 1 DOOR BAR (DMSB&FIA Groups)
997 580 985 90
OEM European Clubsport roll bar (roll cage front) for the GT3 RS street version FIA certified. Version with 1 x strut per side (door side protection)
For 2007-2010- GT3 & RS
Padding also included.

These cost €5710.81 today.
Price £2K

OEM 997.1GT3RS Alcantara steering wheel with white marker:
£500

Wheels in excellent condition with PS2's SOLD
Front: 993.362.134.06 7.5J 18 ET50 with 225/40r18
Rear: 993.362.140.04 10J 18 ET65 with 265/35r18

Porsche Sport seats £900

Sports Steering wheel (3 Spoke) £250

200 Cell Cats SOLD

PSE Exhaust including valves and pneumatic lines £450 SOLD

GT3 Tips £100 for the pair: SOLD

Short shift kit SOLD

Headlights 6.1 UK RHD Full amberectomy £400

Porsche M030 Sports suspension £300 light surface corrosion but easily sorted with a quick sand and repaint. Perfect working order when removed from the car:

15mm spacers x2 (Axle set) £80 incl bolts

15mm spacers x2 (Axle set) £80 incl bolts

4x Alpine speakers SPG-10C2 specially adapted in OEM housing (plug and play) As new. £100 SOLD

Porsche M490 Door sub x2 £100

Porsche CDR-22 Head-unit with code £100
Porsche CDR-32 Head-unit with code £150

6CD changer £80

Amplifier 6channel for upgraded M490 package (door subs...) £60

Porsche Floor mats OEM £40 (cost £130)

Alarm Siren £25
image_zps745m4zwg.jpg

Battery Tray £25
image_zpsvcv0yynj.jpg

AC System all components £150 incl compressor
image_zpsuy1chpcu.jpg

OEM Cat x2 (£150)

Steering wheel airbag £100
Project%20Lightening%2043_zpsx8uh3bxo.jpg

Sunroof assembly (sunroof panel, frame, inner cover, brackets etc) £150
Project%20Lightening%2053_zpshegz7jbr.jpg

Rear side windows x2 £80 for both
Project%20Lightening%2070_zpso9nikr7r.jpg

Rear screen £100
Project%20Lightening%2072_zps78ick7k3.jpg

Roof skin £150
Project%20Lightening%2077_zpsqjjpeoqz.jpg

Flywheel

Sunvisor and mirror: £40

Clutch (Plate and cover)

Dash delete components

Front wings x2

Bonnet

Rear engine cover/spoiler system

Doors

Door cards

Dash switches (PSE, Rear wiper, Heated rear screen)

Front Impact bar

Rear impact bar

Space saver wheel

Stock battery

Wiper motor assembly and insulation

2x rear carpets (behind rear seats)

Insulation behind Interior rear side lower panel

PAS system all components (minus rack)

LH Radiator shroud and fan

Door airbag x2

Passenger airbag

There should me many more pictures here in this thread: http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=106137

I am interested in the PSE. Is this one of the switchable systems?

MC

MisterCorn said:
I am interested in the PSE. Is this one of the switchable systems?

MC

Yes MC, OEM Porsche switchable system fitted by Porsche to my car. It is still fitted to my car but it will be removed in around 1 month when my new lightweight 8) system arrives. I have no idea what they are worth as they never come up for sale second hand, but they cost around £2850 see here for details

--997--
I'll have a look what I have got as I'm sure I have a few knocking around. Like I said above, I'll tidy up this thread with proper pictures and descriptions when I find a minute. I am flying around to different countries every day with work and also others projects on the go so time is tight right now. Bear with me :thumb:

If it has the relevant hardware for the switching and is in decent condition I will have it. Thanks.

MC

MisterCorn said:
If it has the relevant hardware for the switching and is in decent condition I will have it. Thanks.

MC

It has everything as it is currently fitted to my car. Not sure how much of a pain removing it all will be though :hand:

200 cell cats

Hi

PM sent re the 200 cell Cats

Regards, James

Ok guys, it looks like I could have sold these cats 18 times over. So you can consider them sold to Budgiec4s as he was first. If he drops out, I'll move down the list to the next in line. Many thanks guys :thumb:

ok51mon said:
Pm me a price for the whole interior please.

Si

Hi Si, I'll be keeping lots of the interior. Probably the following will be available:
2x rear carpets, insulation behind all panels, roof linings, front door cards, seats, central lower dash parts (the bits removed to fit a dash delete kit), stereo system including the M490 package and upgraded Alpine speakers, CD storage unit, floor mats, steering wheel, 4x airbags, pax sun-visor.

I'll look into this in more detail and get back to you when I get a chance :thumb:

Is the M030 sports suspension still for sale? How many miles has it done? condition? What does it include? Will it fit a C2 Tiptronic Cabriolet that doesn't have M030 already?

cbr6dc said:
Is the M030 sports suspension still for sale? How many miles has it done? condition? What does it include? Will it fit a C2 Tiptronic Cabriolet that doesn't have M030 already?

When my new top mounts arrive and I fit the Ohlins I'll upload some pictures of the M030 kit to give you an idea of condition. I am not removing due to wear, only due to the CLR project. It is a lovely ride on the M030 and it will include all 4 dampers and springs and top mounts. I will only need to use the washer either side of the top mounts with the Ohlins. You could then use your own washers with the M030 kit (the top mounts are all the same across the 996 range). I think the only issue with the Tip is the rear ARB, but I will be keeping the ARB's so not a concern for you.

mikem7709 said:
Are the speakers red or black ?

Hi Mike, I made these especially for my car. They are a plug and play solution using the standard speaker frames. Unscrew the 3 screws, unplug the connector then replace with these. I wrote a guide up here a few years back on how to do this. They have practically never been used as I started on this lightweight project so they were removed

I have just been out to take a few pictures of the wheels. Sorry they are not cleaned but you can see they are in perfect condition, no paint flake or curbing
Order of pics: FL, RL, RR, FR:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back