Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone got or planning to sell their 996 c4s ?

Mr02ard

Nurburgring
As per tittle is anyone looking to sell their c4s? Looking for a good friend of mine. After a black,silver or grey car. Manual box. Decent history and around 60- 80k on the clock. As we all know condition over mileage.

Thanks chaps :thumb:

I know of one which has just had a hartech rebuild not installed yet ,front bumper being resprayed and going to be detailed. fair price pm me if your interested

William Francis have one on pistonheads in seal grey. X51 as well

How much is his budget for a car, and what spec also does he want a coupe or cab.

He's after a manual coupe, black or grey on black leather. 50k mileage ish or lower. 20-23k budget

In my opinion I think he will struggle to find one at that price
I think 50 to 60k miles , manual ,coupe , good condition cars are knocking on the door of 25k average price with some being priced at even more than that as the example that is given by William Francis
Be interesting to know other people's opinions
Very sexy car tho in my biased opinion :thumb:

I looked for over 6 months for a good one and eventually got a black with black 4s with 83K and a hartech rebuild for £25.5K from a well known and respected indi.

It has still had over 1K's worth of work done to bring it up to a great standard and it could do with a couple of new rear control arms fitting when I get time.

Their are lots of cars out there but the decent ones seem to be around £25 -30K now.

I would sell mine for the right price as I have decided I prefer to drive my 993 but I wouldn't sell it for less than 25K.

Im seriously thinking I need to sell mine but given the way good manual cars have been increasing of late would I be crazy to sell it now? If I did sell would I be able to buy the same spec car in 2-5 years time?

Just out of interest how much would my car with 103k miles, 1 previous owner, aero kit, hard back seats and full history serviced every year go for? Assuming it was in tip top condition which it is :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back