Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

One for the silver car owner

CarreraMonkey

I haven't tried it, but have read a few good reviews on the product. Made specifically for silver cars (and let's be honest, there are a lot of silver Porsches around) it's meant to be quite an effective wax.

http://angelwax.co.uk/product/angelwax-ag/

AG100ml1.jpg

Might be worth a try if your driving a silver motor? :?:

CALLING KJD to the thread :grin: :thumb:

:popcorn:

Angel wax are a boutique wax company and their products are considered premium.

I'd say it would be worth a punt on a panel pot.

Their 'desirable' wax is the same product as autofinesse 'desire' and thats probably the best natural wax on the market currently and is twice the price of the Angelwax.

Interesting, where have you seen the reviews Monkey I'd like to read them.

I might try a panel pot but I'm very sceptical about all these so called premium waxes as sometimes all that's premium is the price and the pot it comes in!

I'm nearly completed with the bouncers trial and will be posing up the results later this week.

KJD said:

I might try a panel pot but I'm very sceptical about all these so called premium waxes as sometimes all that's premium is the price and the pot it comes in!

I'm nearly completed with the bouncers trial and will be posing up the results later this week.

Just google about it. A few threads on Detailing world about it.

There's no doubting the quality of Angelwax as far as I've seen so far.

CarreraMonkey said:
KJD said:

Just google about it. A few threads on Detailing world about it.

There's no doubting the quality of Angelwax as far as I've seen so far.

:thumb: it looks like it's been available for some time from what I have read.

I just hope it's not an expensive version of Colour Magic! Worth trying a panel pot though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back