Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know this car?

markz86

Monza
All,

I viewed this car today.

http://www.platinummarquesuk.co.uk/used-cars/porsche-911-3-4-991-carrera-2dr-reading-201604273391910

it ticks most of my boxes (all aside from PSE and SC) and the price is pretty good. The only downside is the interior, quite a few marks in the back and one of the tilt handles on the rear seats looks like its been chewed?

Most of it should be sortable with a good detail / should be covered in prep, however i'm willing to take the car "as-is" if it checks out / for the right price.

if i take this further i will of course get a full inspection done by a reputable Indy (Northway)to check the usual stuff but just thought i'd check on here first.

As an aside, the car only comes with one key, this seems to be more common than you would think for non OPC cars, do people genuinely lose them or is it a case of they can't be bothered to bring them in when they sell the car? either way i'd be getting the missing key "blocked" from the car if thats possible, for obvious reasons.

I've genuinely lost a car key before. Found it years later after the car hand long been sold. It had fallen behind a book case and was only when we moved house i found it.

One Key! Not a great start is it! For someone who owned a £60+k 911 & didn't get it replaced rings awareness. Could be absolutely genuine. To order OPC a replacement is a few £'s. If you wanted added security of a complete new set, programming and locks you'll be looking at serious money.

Check they've the locking wheel nut as well

Looks pretty cheap to me.
Very nice car - with a sunroof also!
People that buys these cars from new are sometimes not really enthusiasts and often don't look after them as we would so re the key and interior - nothing surprises me.
Could be tempted myself - be quick!!

Are they really saying " one lady owner ..." !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back