Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carrera GT

Senoj

Worth a watch/drool

It is all about the engine - beautifully linear and with a character to the sound that is unique amongst everything that I have ever heard. I once had a pax run down Bruntingthorpe in one (194mph through the timing beam IIRC) and it isn't something that I'll forget. :worship:

When I worked on MY A the boss owned one and he brought it with him once in the dough of France. Every time we moved the boat I was tasked with transporting his car to the new location. Was amazing to drive and that sound, something I'll never forget.

isysman said:
When I worked on MY A the boss owned one and he brought it with him once in the dough of France. Every time we moved the boat I was tasked with transporting his car to the new location. Was amazing to drive and that sound, something I'll never forget.

Lucky chap :thumb:

That engine just gives me goosebumps !.....it's even better than a high
revving Ferrari V12.
:thumb:

Used to be a black one in Cambridge, friendly young chap 'owned' it. Followed him around town on my pushbike until he stopped at some lights. He was very willing to chew the cud!

From then on, if he saw me about and he was in it, he'd make it sing. That V10, wow!

Saw one at Silverstone once too, owner let me jump in and start it, sadly the PX lap I had hoped for, remained elusive.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back