Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A 45 AMG FL

Slayer

Estoril
Does anybody have an ownership / first hand experience on the 2016 facelift version of A 45 AMG?

Seems to have good reviews..

Thanks in advance

On our trip to Dinslaken in May, an A45 was in our group . Stage 2 mapped iirc.

Jesus it was fast :worship:

My brother has a 2014 A45 AMG. It is very quick for a 5 door hatch! He came a long to the terminal velocity / Porsche max day.

The facelift version is 380 horses, 4.2 secs to 60.. That's getting to Porker territory!

The drive is supposed to be better than the previous model. Better gearbox as well. Need to get a test drive and see 🤔

Yeah jacks is mapped and I think over 400bhp. Just think what the new version would be like with a map 8)

911tom said:
Yeah jacks is mapped and I think over 400bhp. Just think what the new version would be like with a map 8)

wow. how does his car fare in a side by side race with you Tom? He must have a fair advantage with auto box :hand:

I'd say up to around 40mph the A45 has the edge but then my turbos come alive and he is long gone!
The launch control and the speed in which the A45 automatic box shifts is just savage! Also the sport exhaust pops and bangs nicely for what is a stock (option) item.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back