Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pulled the trigger on this

scoobytc

Hi all,I am new to the forum but not to Porsche. I did have a 955 Cayenne Turbo S, then went down the C63 route (an itch i needed to scratch) and have now returned to the fold with a 987 Cayman S with all the whistles and bells.

So a big hello to uou all, I look forward to being part of an active forum again.

19" wheels? I hope the 'whistles and bells' include pasm. :D

Congrats :D

I am having mine delivered tonight, having sold my 996 in January.

Looks really similar to yours.

Let us know how you get on with it. I cant wait till 7pm!

Ger

scoobytc said:
Hi all,I am new to the forum but not to Porsche. I did have a 955 Cayenne Turbo S, then went down the C63 route (an itch i needed to scratch) and have now returned to the fold with a 987 Cayman S with all the whistles and bells.

So a big hello to uou all, I look forward to being part of an active forum again.

Congrats..

..and welcome to the 'Cayman Club'; I am sure you will love every moment of 'membership'!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back