Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Genuine 991 20" Turbo Wheels

BTM520

Hello All!

I have available for sale 2 newly refurbished 991 Turbo wheels. I wish I could keep them just as pieces of art!

Front:

Part number: 991.362.161.06

Wheel dimensions: 8.5J x 20 ET51

CLICK HERE for a short YouTube video of this wheel

image_zpsh5yyonlh.jpeg

image_zpskqfks3kk.jpeg

image_zpso0okyscn.jpeg

image_zpsaduq7t7j.jpeg

image_zpsfh1ucc3r.jpeg

image_zpstgzrrkjl.jpeg

£495 delivered

Rear:

Part number: 991.362.166.09

Wheel dimensions: 11J x 20 ET 66

CLICK HERE for a short YouTube video of this wheel

image_zpss4zrn69a.jpeg

image_zpsaganyfkb.jpeg

image_zpsiglucf5q.jpeg

image_zpso6npsdet.jpeg

image_zpsrmifv4tt.jpeg

image_zpsjji8ggkj.jpeg

£595 delivered

I feel I have priced these very fairly but don't hesitate to PM me with your offers.

Brian

I have just re-rear my post to see I have Mis-typed the offset for the rear wheel it is of course ET66, not ET56! Thanks!

Any offers considered, needing these moves on now to release funds for the arrival of my baby girl! Thanks for looking.

Still available...I will pay attention to what you may think is a silly offer...espeically if I know the wheels are going to a 911uk member. Try me 👍 Thanks for looking.

After chatting to the forum member above these are stillness for sal. Thanks!

Will do a special offer of £675 delivered for BOTH wheels for 911uk forum members only! Keep a spare wheel or 2 around, wintery weather is upon us....

Front wheel been sold, rear wheel only now available at £325 delivered.

For 911uk forum members I'll do this wheel for £250 delivered. Just need space now. Thanks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back