Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Parts value - 997.1 C4 Callipers & seats

plavix

Mugello
Okay, long story short, my soon to be ex :D wants the car parts I've accumulated to be valued for financial remedy. Can someone point me in a suitable direction for valuation of the below?

997.1 C4 front and rear callipers, circa 50K miles
Electric front seats, standard
Front bumper, standard

Admittedly, it would take me all of ten minutes to set up a website and a phone number for a phantom company and less than three minutes to create headed paper.

Cheers all.

I would look on ebay and see what sold listings go for to give you an idea of the prices.

rabbitstew said:
I would look on ebay and see what sold listings go for to give you an idea of the prices.
Did that but all the for sale and sold listings for the callipers are either 996 or for an S. They're the same part numbers for the 996, as they were carried over from the previous model as usual, but my ex is insane and will insist I'm hiding something and how the hell is a court or solicitor going to know the difference :dont know:.

plavix said:
rabbitstew said:
Did that but all the for sale and sold listings for the callipers are either 996 or for an S. They're the same part numbers for the 996, as they were carried over from the previous model as usual, but my ex is insane and will insist I'm hiding something and how the hell is a court or solicitor going to know the difference :dont know:.

Hopefully if the part numbers are the same then they will be fine.

I find it mad though that your ex can claim for half of your car spares. Did she pay half towards them when you obtained them?! I thought they can only claim for half of stuff which they contributed to etc.

rabbitstew said:
I find it mad though that your ex can claim for half of your car spares. Did she pay half towards them when you obtained them?! I thought they can only claim for half of stuff which they contributed to etc.
Don't get me started. The monologue could never end.

Anyway, seems I need a valuation of the whole thing now as the Parkers estimate wasn't good enough. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get a valuation, which I don't mind paying for.

For the record, yes, I'd be happy with a written valuation from Zingers as long as it's on printed headed paper and not the usual crayon. :floor:

plavix said:
I need a valuation of the whole thing now as the Parkers estimate wasn't good enough.

Sorry for the stupid question, but do you mean a valuation for the parts OR a car?

:dont know:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back