Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Monday Quiz. Guess what this is.

T8

Super Moderator
Monday fun :)

I saw this yesterday and it was a new one on me.

I'd seen it earlier in the car park so I knew what make it was but I had to Google the model.

What's your guesses guys. :?:

yeah whet he said above....saw one (only ever once) but it was a few years ago now

It's the illegitimate son of a Fiat Coupe and Alfa GTV with Ferrari door mirrors..........the flavour of the rust will confirm :dont know:

think they were fiber glass ? but i could be wrong. Never seen one on the road probably very rare and not too pretty from some angles !

:sad: That didn't take long.

I couldn't believe the De Tomaso badges on it. It certainly doesn't compare with the beautiful Mangusta or the aggressively handsome Pantera does it. :nooo:

It's a Guara.

Fortunately it's a rare beast, only 50 were made and it's rumoured there's only 3 in the UK. 300 bhp V8 giving 0-62 in 5 seconds and 170 mph so it goes better than it looks.

I have to confess when I first saw it , from this angle, I thought it was another 'something' based on a Pontiac Fiero.

I'd have gone for a MGTF with dodgy body kit :grin:

T8 said:
:sad: That didn't take long.

I couldn't believe the De Tomaso badges on it. It certainly doesn't compare with the beautiful Mangusta or the aggressively handsome Pantera does it. :nooo:

It's a Guara.

My instinctive response to that one is that the name was a typo and they meant to call it the Guano. That would be more appropriate as you'd have to be bat-s**t crazy to ever want one...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomiNozka
Back