Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

FRP

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Re: FS - Ipad pro 128gb wifi space grey (new and factory sea

Just wanted to bump this as a previous buyer of of a number of devices from Faried, all as expected, fully factory warranted and working perfectly.

Great deal

Shirish

FRP said:
Ipad pro 12.9 inch 128gb wifi only in space grey with smart keybard and pen

ALL FACTORY SEALED (NEW) and Uk supplied with full warranty

Cost £650.00 plus £12.00 for delivery. Or happy for colelction from Greenford, Middlesex area

Also have some Lenovo laptops for sale, excellent spec, small and light but powerful processor and less than half price....just PM for details / spec and prices. Would consider additional discount of you wanted all the laptops as a job jot. Currently i have 3 items, again all factory sealed with full UK warranty - £370 each

Again collection is not a problem

Regards

Faried

Nice once Shirish, hope all is well you you

TO YOU ALL, Hope all is well

Items are changing on a weekly basis, if you have requirements, just let me know and i can obtain a price very quickly. All items are factory new, factory sealed, and UK supplied with full UK warranty

Currently i have:

a couple of 24 inch Samsung screens
some Lenovo laptops
ipad pro 12.9
a couple of iphone 7+ devices are coming

Regards and

You wouldn't have a MacBook Pro by any chance???

Regards

Mike

what spec do you want and i will get a price

Mike

PM me with the details

Regards

Faried

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member