Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nissan R35 and 911 Turbo. 'Automatic' performance

JohnnyDangerous

Buy an R35 , start and go

I dislike those things intensely. Sound crap (naff exhaust note compared to a flat 6), can't use Launch in standard form because it invalidates warranty and look.... Like a square box. All in MHO.

Each to their own John but I love being a Porsche owner. More character, history and soul. Again, in my opinion.

The previous reply was to JD re his R35 Datsun guys....

DynoMike said:
The previous reply was to JD re his R35 Datsun guys....

:floor: :floor: Mike I just reread the whole thread to see what I had missed lol then saw JD's post :thumb:

DynoMike said:
I dislike those things intensely. Sound crap (naff exhaust note compared to a flat 6), can't use Launch in standard form because it invalidates warranty and look.... Like a square box. All in MHO.

Each to their own John but I love being a Porsche owner. More character, history and soul. Again, in my opinion.

Yeah and nice for the wife to drive :dont know:

PS I still love em but time has moved on, ill post some vids of Brands and Brunters as well soon

Ive shoed a few peeps on here a graph of my 911 shifting through all the gears (as fast as I can) and there are distinct steps at each change, people say the auto cars are slower, they are not show them the same graph and its almost a continuous line, one stage on are the dual clutch boxes like my R35 and a PDK, this pic is from messing about yesterday with my Syvecs AWD controller that puts the car in RWD and doesnt throw it into limp mode when the wheels spin, look at the lines there are at least 2 changes and no break in the lines the change is that quick, a man car would have big gaps and I think even a tip would have small gaps. I will try and get screen grabs of tip and man acceleration.

Tiptronic (ragpicker)

PDK (Mr Pub)

6 speed

My R35 @620hp with no TC

With full TC, this shows how intrusive it can be

Interesting data John, though I suspect the data from Ragpicker and Mr Pub are transposed.

The TC? Is that Datsun stock or Syvecs wound up too tight?

DynoMike said:
Interesting data John, though I suspect the data from Ragpicker and Mr Pub are transposed.

Data is sent straight off my phone.

Thats my 35 at 625hp and stock tc, you can get round this restriction, im on EcuTek

JohnnyDangerous said:
DynoMike said:

Thats my 35 at 625hp and stock tc, you can get round this restriction, im on EcuTek

How do you find the software? Is that with a Litcho base map?

DynoMike said:
JohnnyDangerous said:
DynoMike said:

How do you find the software? Is that with a Litcho base map?

No the phone shot is Litchfield V4, I had it put to V5 and it went up to 655 after 2 hours on the dyno with no temp prob, torque capped at 620 ft lbs, it now has a AC Speedtech intercooler and map, about 5 degrees more timing and .2 bar more, we are now maxed. Andy says about 660 ft lbs and 700hp

Just buy EcuTek cable and dongle about £130

This is brand new tyres on rear 4WD no tc 3500rpm launch! As you can see the 4wd system really works

Sure does JD :thumb:

don't you want to cap it 600flb or you will bend a rod...

on v5 as well

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back