Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT4's 993

highway

It's quieter on this forum than the Remain campaigns planning office. Maybe after umpteen years there really is nothing left to argue or discuss. To break the monotony, did GT4 sell his rather nice C4? If so do we know what it made?

What happened to schwarz993 as well?

There were loads of people who seemed to be lifetime 993 owners posting here a few years ago who have done an Ed Milliband and disappeared. Come back, this forum is suffocating !!!
The Rennlist chaps seem to be able to keep the waffle going...

Still For Sale in the ads section.

As is harrygf's 996 X50 Turbo cabriolet

+ a few other cars that seem to be hanging around waiting for a buyer

GT4's car was on the for sale section till yesterday ..

Its still in the section today. I checked before posting!

highway said:
It's quieter on this forum than the Remain campaigns planning office.

We need more customising questions and posts - wheels, suspension, resprays instead of all the investment/money stuff.

It has indeed been very quiet of late. I thought it may have been something to do with the summer vacation season.. Has everyone cashed-in and sold maybe?..

Kimbo said:
highway said:
It's quieter on this forum than the Remain campaigns planning office.

We need more customising questions and posts - wheels, suspension, resprays instead of all the investment/money stuff.

Seconded! I try and get people to rear wiper delete but nobody is having any of it :D

I've owned mine for over ten years now - only just realised. It was my 40th present to myself, just before the 3 rolled into a 4. Ghastly thought what that means for this year...

You are right though, the 993 section has been rather quiet of late. I'll do my best to post up a couple of things soon as I do have plans to remove the now 9 year old sat-nav system and revert to a standard looking dash area.

We need a new 'Jackal'........I would do it but don't have the disposable income!

There's a guy over on the 996 board who has built a really interesting lightweight version - I like that idea, lightweight C2 looks with standard power :?:

Agreed enough of the "prices" debate

I will be posting some stuff soon, , , , , , watch in the what have you bought your 996 post!!! rest assured i am quite excited

Some of you may remember the TV event where i was experiencing heat soak, well that is all about to get fixed in quite a radical way, car is with 9e at present and await some parts for the motor/engine and a load of ancalaries WOOOOHHHHHHAAAA

Already done is rear RS window so some additional weight lost at the back (already done wiper delete)

Just had crusie control fitted, just for the hell of it!!

just renewed with classicline £680 for 7500 miles and all mods declaired and agreed value £55k...dont care if anyone says i paid too much,,,feels about right to me (London address so i am pretty much at their mercy)

Once i get the car back from 9e, tyres will be spent so ordering some Michelin CUP 2s for each corner

Also looking for some carbon doors and have seen seen carbon front wings,,,,what are yout thoughts on the doors? safe or not ? i only have a rear cage??? Plus will i save much weight with the wings or more hassle than its worth???

Summer time is always a bit quiet ........ but I am always around each day ........ but have nothing much to specifically to post about ....... apart from I cleaned and polished to old girl today ....... she is looking good ....... :)

madalaa said:
Summer time is always a bit quiet ........ but I am always around each day ........ but have nothing much to specifically to post about ....... apart from I cleaned and polished to old girl today ....... she is looking good ....... :)

You could have ventured around the M25.

We had great :food: a chat and even 3 x aircooleds to view.

==> 911uk Kent Breakfast meeting 07/08/16

madalaa said:
... but I am always around each day ........ but have nothing much to specifically to post about .......

Doesn't matter. We'd miss you if you didn't post on other people's stuff :thumb:

T8 said:
madalaa said:

You could have ventured around the M25.

We had great :food: a chat and even 3 x aircooleds to view.

==> 911uk Kent Breakfast meeting 07/08/16

Terry ..... I don't like the "world and its wife" Sunday driving ....... it's the pits ...... and ventured round the M25 lol ...... yeah right ....... it really fcks me off big time ....... if I want a drive on a Sunday it's out by five and back by eight.

Kimbo said:
madalaa said:
... but I am always around each day ........ but have nothing much to specifically to post about .......

Doesn't matter. We'd miss you if you didn't post on other people's stuff :thumb:

Thanks Kim ....... even though I talk shoite most of the time ...... lol ..... :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back