Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Should you drive with a man on your bonnet?

carkid said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/man-mounts-bonnet-of-moving-car-to-punch-and-head-butt-the-winds/

Looks like the perfect time for a quick 0-60 and then an ABS test to me :dont know:

Slightly off topic - but I once was driven around Troon on the roof rack of an Austin Princess. 8)

You had to make do with things like that for fun in the 70's :roll:

kurlykris said:
carkid said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/man-mounts-bonnet-of-moving-car-to-punch-and-head-butt-the-winds/

Looks like the perfect time for a quick 0-60 and then an ABS test to me :dont know:

I was thinking something very similar!

The dude in the car looks like he's just dawdling along the street in his own world!

kurlykris said:
carkid said:

Yup, you read my mind... :)

Mr Pub said:
Slightly off topic - but I once was driven around Troon on the roof rack of an Austin Princess. 8)

You had to make do with things like that for fun in the 70's :roll:

Troon, Austen Princess and fun are words you very rarely hear in the same sentence.......even in the 70's

Couple of years ago driving along minding my own business and a wanna be hard guy walks out in front of me thinking I will slow down .
I drop down a gear he tries to get out of the way and I catch him with my door mirror
He spins down the side of my car and ends up on his hands and knees in the road
I slam it in reverse to make a good job of him and he scrambles to the pavement to get away from me .
He will definitely think twice before trying to be a knob again.

Couple of years ago driving along minding my own business and a wanna be hard guy walks out in front of me thinking I will slow down .
I drop down a gear he tries to get out of the way and I catch him with my door mirror
He spins down the side of my car and ends up on his hands and knees in the road
I slam it in reverse to make a good job of him and he scrambles to the pavement to get away from me .
He will definitely think twice before trying to be a knob again.

a mate of mine did it pissed in the 80s, ended up in a coma, was never the same afterwards.

I've done a spread eagle on the roof of a car pissed up whilst my mate was on the bonnet holding onto the windscreen wipers. Didn't end well but was loads of fun, apart from spilling my pint whilst I did it. :nooo:

Some people will stop for nothing after a day at the office and a text with a promise on it at home, not even a crazy man knelt on their bonnet taking a dislike to their windscreen :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back