Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Guards Red BGTS :-)

tim993

Zandvoort
Not only great to drive but looks wonderful too.

These were taken up at a friend's place near Hethel in Norfolk - its not often I get to wake up, fling the windows open and gaze down at my car :thumbs:

The 981 really does look good from every angle.

On the more important matter of driving the car - I'm increasingly putting the car in the sportier PASM setting as it just adds that extra sharpness and precision that inspires confidence when pushing on.

Lastly, I have to say the roads around Hethel are really rather good - i wonder why :wink:?

Attachments

• 981bgts__1_965.jpg
    981bgts__1_965.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 3,615
  • 981bgts__3_131.jpg
    981bgts__3_131.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 3,615
  • 981bgts__2_150.jpg
    981bgts__2_150.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 3,615
Lovely looking car Tim,

I have just returned from a 100 mile countryside blast, makes you smile from ear to ear. The noise is ridiculous in sport mode, makes you have a kiddy like giggle to yourself. Can't think what I would change it for at anything like that price point.

Jay.

Yep the exhaust note is just insane - I wish I still had an E46 M3 for reference, but I think the BGTS' is actually better :eek: :grin:

In my eyes there is nothing better than a Boxster with the roof down and a decent tuned exhaust note.

Stunning car Tim, I reckon you've cracked it.

I saw one of these in the flesh when I bought my Cayman and I'd have it over a Ferrari any day of the week. Perfect size, shape, driving position. Have fun - hope the sun comes out!

Nice car, in the past i havent really been a fan of red but there are 3 cars that I do like in it, in this order:

Boxster S (GTS)
Cayman S
Jagwaaaar F type

Im afraid that as mine is a daily an I like to keep under the radar a bit I went for the more sedate, mature gentleman black and beige :)

Agreed re the sound with the roof open, sports mode rocks on the boxster, its those little pops and thunder claps that do it for me.

All in an under the radar fashion of course :D

Attachments

• img_1211_100.jpg
    img_1211_100.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 3,402

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back