Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tire choices

Cloris

What are the recommendations from members about which tires to purchase for a 991.2 base. It is impossible to get a tire to meet all needs like wear, traction, and noise. Is there one that should be considered to be a good all around tire. One of my main needs would be one to keep road noise down to a minimum with 20 inch wheels. Thanks
聲寶服務站 歌林服務站

Cloris said:
What are the recommendations from members about which tires to purchase for a 991.2 base. It is impossible to get a tire to meet all needs like wear, traction, and noise. Is there one that should be considered to be a good all around tire. One of my main needs would be one to keep road noise down to a minimum with 20 inch wheels. Thanks
聲寶服務站 歌林服務站

Cloris, Michelin Pilot Sport are considered about the best all round tyre with low road noise for cars still under Porsche warranty , I use Michelin Pilot super sports but you need to check with your main dealer to see if using MPSS will affect the warranty as they are not Porsche approved rated.

Yup...super sports

Got them on my 535d, and just ordered for my 911

:D

Hi,

I went with Michelin Pilot Sport's for my 997.2 and used Black Circle.com

from memory is was about 500 quid fully fitted for 2 rear boots.

hope this helps,

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back