Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

App for finding other Porsche owners.

Les

Found an app via a Porsche page on Facebook which allows you to track other Porsche owners - when you want to be tracked that is. I thought it might be a good idea to use it on a meet so you know who's coming and where they are?
It's called Live drive for Porsche Fans and I have nothing to do with it or the developer, just thought it might be useful as it's free.
https://appsto.re/gb/-mUmcb.i

Good job thieves and ne'er do wells don't know about this.

I'd only use if if I was going somewhere and not when I'm parked up.

Once you close the app it removes all traces of where you are and where you have been anyway.

I thought the app for finding Porsche drivers was called "Grinder"?

:floor:

i jest!!!!

Halcyon said:

i jest!!!!

No that's BMW drivers ;-)

Perhaps a thread tracker app may be more useful.

There seems to about 15 copies of the opening post :dont know:

Halcyon said:

i jest!!!!

:floor: :floor: OK I had to google grinder to see what it was and there are two options

1/ Grindr . The world's largest gay social network app

2/ Grinders - Coffee Brewing - Coffee Hit
https://www.coffeehit.co.uk/coffee-brewing/coffee-grinders.html
Best coffee grinders at online barista store CoffeeHit. Wide range of grinders. Great prices and free UK delivery over £50.

or I guess you could be both.

I am fairly sure as some who enjoys it grande and black ............
I personally fall into the 2nd category :floor: :floor:
8)

definitely option 2 Phil :-D haha!!
:eek: :hand: :puh:

Halcyon said:
definitely option 2 Phil :-D haha!!
:eek: :hand: :puh:

great thanks Rob, I feel better now I was worried :eek: especially as I have seen in threads things like making reference to "getting the pork out and meating other members"

PHEW was thinking I was going to have to change the acid green accents for pink ones on the car :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :grin: :thumb: panic over :bandit:

GT4 said:
Perhaps a thread tracker app may be more useful.

There seems to about 15 copies of the opening post :dont know:

Don't worry the mods have removed my 3 other posts and just left it in this section.

I thought it would be a great app for Simply Porsche.

There's an app called Glympse. Ping someone a link from it and they can follow you online in real time. Good and bad idea! But it works well.

Can you also advise the app of your referendum stance, it would be a shame to meet up with a fellow Porsche owner, only for you to both firebomb the other's car :dont know:

GT4 said:
Can you also advise the app of your referendum stance, it would be a shame to meet up with a fellow Porsche owner, only for you to both firebomb the other's car :dont know:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :grin: now that's amusing GT4

YOU have to enter political, religious leanings, air or water cooled , modded or unmodded and your matched with porsche owners who have similar thoughts :floor: :thumb:

Good call on the cooling type.

Can I also suggest another sub-category: oil brand

if you keep doubling down like that no one will be meeting anyone anywhere. you will be into tyre pressures and fuel type or wether or not you have a saggy front pocket next.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back