Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yellow 991 GT3 at OPC Silverstone

FredGT3

I bought this car on Saturday, its a nice spec with clubsport pack, axle lift, leather, DAB radio, cruise, sound pack plus, buckets and PCM.

Does anyone know the car, it originally came down from Scotland I believe and has been owned locally to Silverstone for most of its life.

Regards
Fred

FredGT3 said:
I bought this car on Saturday, its a nice spec with clubsport pack, axle lift, leather, DAB radio, cruise, sound pack plus, buckets and PCM.

Does anyone know the car, it originally came down from Scotland I believe and has been owned locally to Silverstone for most of its life.

Regards
Fred

Hey Fred,

Just seeing this now, try downloading form V888 from DVLA to acquire the car history. Its easy and costs a very reasonable £5.

Joe

:useless:

The DVLA's form V888 is based on the following statement Detail
Use this form if you want to apply for information about a specific vehicle from DVLA. You need to show reasonable cause for wanting this information and how it will be used.

I'm not sure what a reasonable want would be? Does the DVLA give information with an answer of "because I'm intrigued "?

MNC911 said:
Use this form if you want to apply for information about a specific vehicle from DVLA. You need to show reasonable cause for wanting this information and how it will be used.

I'm not sure what a reasonable want would be? Does the DVLA give information with an answer of "because I'm intrigued "?

Be a tad less flippant and you will be golden. 'Because I want to trace my car history' has worked 100% of the time for me (twice) :)

Jcx said:
MNC911 said:

Be a tad less flippant and you will be golden. 'Because I want to trace my car history' has worked 100% of the time for me (twice) :)

What if its not your car? Do they give previous owners' details?

Senoj said:
Jcx said:
MNC911 said:

depends what you tell them you want it for...

Jcx said:
Senoj said:
Jcx said:
MNC911 said:

depends what you tell them you want it for...

That's naughty. A good reason to hide your plates with online pics perhaps..

As requested, JCX saw the car in the flesh last night

Attachments

• 13918470_1142820839090616_900051561_o_814.jpg
    13918470_1142820839090616_900051561_o_814.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 6,940
Another

Attachments

• 13918934_1142821019090598_774994614_o_507.jpg
    13918934_1142821019090598_774994614_o_507.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 6,951
Beautiful car Fred, looked enormous parked next to my 996, for some reason I forgot to take any Photo`s last night :frustrated:

Photos don't do it justice. It is a thing of beauty.

Thanks chaps. There were some lovely cars there last night. I really like the 996 shape. Very pure compared to the later cars.

These are only phone photos so not the best but all I had to hand.

Regards
Fred

Very Nice. Colour really suits the 991.

Mk1 996 is really starting to look good to me, such a taught shape.

If we have some 996 appreciation here is my old 996.2 GT3, better photo this time as James Lipman took it for a buying feature in Car magazine. Coincidentally its also the car 911 & Porsche World used for the buyers guide to 996.2 GT3

Attachments

• jl4_8012_rt_215.jpg
    jl4_8012_rt_215.jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 6,903

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back