Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New to Porsche ownership

dt4

Spa-Francorchamps
Morning all,
Thought I should post in the appropriate section.
Picked up my 2001 Boxster S on Monday and so far so good.
There are a few things I need to do as I go along but first impressions are great.
It has an Alpine head unit that I would like to replace with a standard Porsche unit and the passenger side speaker is buzzing.

Ill identify the other jobs as I go round the car in detail and post on here for advice and pointers towards the best sources of parts etc....

The car has full history and has most recently been looked after by Revolution Porsche in Brighouse so I am hopeful its a good one.

A picture from when I got it home

and from the ad that got my attention

Looks in great condition, Have you seen the double din retro fits gives you sat nav etc , or if the budget will stretch the new Porsche classic single din unit with nav looks great also

Attachments

• download_141.jpg
    download_141.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2,070
Hi, no I havent seen either of those. Where can I find out more, cost, availability etc...

cheers
David

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back