Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Boxster S 18 inch original alloys - sold

fildyke

4 No original alloys off my 2008 Boxster S including coloured centre caps.

Tyres are Bridgestone Potenza RE050. Fronts are 235/40zr18 and rears are 265/40/zr18. Front tyres are DOT 5012 and have around 5mm of tread, rears are DOT 0813 with 2mm of tread. Tyres are showing some signs of ageing.

Alloys are in reasonable condition with some minor stone chips/corrosion and one of the fronts has been brushed against a kerb but any damage is just cosmetic. Fronts are 8x18 with 57mm offset and rears 9x18 with 43mm offset as can be seen in the photos.

I've tried to take as many photos as I can to show them in their true condition. See link below

https://goo.gl/photos/8Js4ZPrpR1sGiQLJA

The wheels are in good conditon for their age but if you want them pristine then they would probably need a refurb.

I gather these will fit a 986 or 987 and would be a good upgrade from 17s.

£500.

Collection preferred. Located in Worcestershire.

Please pm me if you want any more info.

cheers

phil

still for sale and i'd be happy to courier them within the UK for the asking price if that helps to sell them.

Hi fildyke, are these still for sale. Only justnoticed them. :thumb:

Morning fildyke, ime only in Wolves. Any chance of having alook at them. Call me on 07580888855. cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back